Links to other web sites
West Yorkshire Bat Group
West Yorkshire Bat Group consists of many people, including several licensed bat workers, interested in finding out more about bats. The group undertakes surveys of both new and existing bat roosts, researching and recording the behaviour, distribution and habits of the bats.
- Amphibian and Reptile Groups of the UK (ARG UK)
- A network of over 60 dedicated Amphibian and Reptile Groups (ARGs), mostly based in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, but also from the UK Overseas Territories and the Republic of Ireland.
- Chartered Institute of Ecologists and Environmental Management (CIEEM)
- CIEEM is the leading professional membership body representing and supporting ecologists and environmental managers in the UK, Ireland and abroad.
- Native Woodland Survey of Scotland (NWSS)
- The Native Woodland Survey of Scotland was carried out from 2006-2013 in order to establish the first authoritative picture of Scotland's native woodlands.
- The Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA)
- IEMA is the professional home of over 15,000 environment and sustainability professionals from around the globe. IEMA's role is to support individuals and organisations to set, recognise and achieve global sustainability standards and practice.
- The Wharfedale Naturalists Society
- The Wharfedale Naturalists Society has over 500 members and offers a varied programme of winter evening lectures and conservation work on their reserves, as well as guided walks and visits to wildlife sites during the summer.
- Trees for Life Corporate Grove
- Why not relax in our Corporate Grove?
Trees for Life is Scotland's leading conservation volunteering charity. Founded in 1989, their vision is to restore Scotland's ancient Caledonian Forest to a spectacular wilderness region of 1,000 square miles of mountains and glens to the west of Inverness and Loch Ness.
We share the vision of Trees for Life and believe that this tree planting will reduce the impact of unavoidable emissions we have generated whilst conducting our business.
- Web of Colour
- Web of Colour is the website of artist Susan Harriett. Here you will find a wide range of art which includes endangered species art, common animal art and nature art.